Moringa Mono Floral Honey – Moringa Dark Honey
Moringa mono floral honey-floral Dark Honey – 100% Natural- Retains Calcium in Body, Prevents Heart Disease – Made Only From the Miracle Moringa Flower – Very Rare, Great in Moringa Tea – 8 Ounces
Hive: Natural product with medicinal properties.
Pollen: Foodstuff that is nutritious, invigorating, revitalizing and rich in energy.
Royal jelly: Treasure trove of vitality and source of immunity.
Propolis: Antibacterial and wound-healing product.
It removed from the hive and it’s extracted from that, using a honey extractor. The honey is then filtered. After the honey is harvested the beekeeper provides the hive with a honey substitute such as sugar water so that the hive does not starve.
The physical properties of Moringa Dark Honey vary, depending on water content, the type of Moringa monofloral honey used to produce it (pasturage), temperature, and the proportion of the specific sugars it contains. Fresh honey is a super saturared liquid, containing more sugar than the water can typically dissolve at ambient temperatures
Benefits of Honey:
- Retains Calcium in Body: Honey helps to retain calcium in the body which is especially important for women after the menopause when loss of calcium can lead to osteoporosis.
- Arthritis and Rheumatism: Honey contains a significant amount of potassium which helps to balance acid accumulation in the body, which makes it very useful for sufferers from arthritis and rheumatism.
- Prevents Cancer and Heart Disease: Honey contains antioxidants and flavonoids which help reduce the risk of some cancers, heart disease and diabetes.
- Decreases incidence of ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders: Recent research has shown that honey may help the treatment of ulcers, indigestion (dyspepsia) and bacterial gastroenteritis. This is due to honey’s anti-bacterial properties.
- Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal properties: Honey has anti-bacterial properties due to an enzyme which creates hydrogen peroxide.
- Improves Athletic Performance: Honey has been shown that it is better in maintaining glycogen levels and improving recovery time than other sweeteners.
- Decreases Cough and Throat Irritation: In a study done with 110 children, buckwheat honey in particular was shown that it was just as effective as a single dose of dextromethorphan in relieving a cough and allowing peaceful sleep.
- Stabilizes Blood Sugar Levels: Honey contains nature’s perfect combination of fructose and glucose which helps to regulate the body’s blood sugar levels. Some honey’s have a low hypoglycaemic index which do not spike your blood sugar. Honeys with the lowest glycaemic index (GI) are usually Monofloral (honey which is made from a single plant species) and raw, unprocessed. The more processed it is the higher its glycaemic index.
- As A Sweetener: As a carbohydrate, honey supplies 64 kilocalories/268 kilojoules of energy per tablespoon (21 grams). Honey is sweeter than table sugar, sucrose, due to its high fructose content. On overage honey is 1 to 1.5 times sweeter than sucrose on a dry weight basis. Liquid honey is approximately as sweet as sugar, yet it contains only 82.4 grams of carbohydrates per 100 grams (as opposed to 100 g/100 g for sucrose) and provides only 304 kilocalories per 100 g (versus 400 Kcal for sucrose). Therefore honey is a healthier option than table sugar as a sweetener.
- Heals Wounds and Burns: Honey has been found to be as successful as silver sulfadiazine in the treatment of burns and wounds as an external application. The reason for this is the combination of the honey’s drying effect due to the simple sugars and the honey’s antibacterial properties.
- Probiotic: Raw, unprocessed honey contains large amounts of probiotics which are the friendly bacteria beneficial for keeping the intestines healthy, assist in digestion and also help maintain a strong immune system. Depending on the honey it may contain up to 6 species of lactobacilli and 4 species of bifidobacteria.
- Beautiful Glowing Skin: Honey is nourishing and a wonderful moisturizer for the skin. Its anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties help combat spots and create a youthful complexion.
Typical honey analysis: